Donate to The Halo Project
In order to make The Halo Project a success, we are counting on volunteers and donors from incredible supporters like you! Donations can be made through HillofHope.net, and designated for The Halo Project.
All of your donations are tax deductible through our 501c3 public charity. We greatly appreciate your support on this journey to give every child the chance to be well rounded!
List of Needs:
- Social Media Specialist (Oversee and implement all social media activities, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, etc.)
- Research Specialist (Plan, develop, and conduct scientific research to be used as educational tools on our website for public reference.)
- Medical Insurance Specialist (Conduct inquiries to discover which insurance companies will cover helmet therapy, and what the requirements are.)
- Grant Writer (Complete the application process for funding provided by an institution. Will be expected to write grant proposals and submissions.)
- Support Group Specialist (Create, manage, and coordinate parental support groups.)
- Marketing Specialist (Create organizational promotions, design literature/advertisements, and promote our brand.)
- Capital Campaign Chairman (Responsibilities include creating and managing fundraising events, managing volunteers, organizing events, and developing donors.)